Ber Months Begin

*drum roll*
Insert BGMSC: "It's the most wonderful time of the year.."

---

Ber months are here, once again. Grabe no? Ang bilis lumipas ng mga araw. Parang kakapasko lang, yet here's another Christmas season. What happened to the past eight months?

Sabagay, bata na nga si Jhia. I've been with her everyday of her life since she was born and I have witness every step she made. Hindi ko nga namalayan, batang bata na e. Pwedeng pwede ko nalang biglang pakawalan sa labas para makipaglaro sa ibang bata. But of course, I won't. She still needs some watching. 

Oh but let's not fast forward to Christmas itself. My husband's birthday is coming, and so as our anniversary. I'm thinking of a little surprise for my birthday boy that doesn't require going out and wouldn't cost that much. As for our anniversary, I'm looking forward for an out of town. Huehue. We've been planning for a Vigan trip but I have to make sure first that he can drive that long without a sub.

Ber months have started. Malamig na nga ang simoy ng hangin. PASKO NA!

Just kidding.

May habagat lang talaga and bagyo.

So.. have you been to the malls yet? Bet you're hearing a queue of christmas songs already. :)



Comments

Popular Posts