Moving On

Well now I realized the moving on part is always the hardest.

It's been five months. And yes, it still hurts like hell. It still seems like everything just happened a few hours ago even though it's been so long. I can still completely remember everything that happened on that day, 10th of March. 

The truth is until now I still can't think if the perfect reason why it happened. And it crushes my heart into million pieces thinking about it all over again. Well not that I cannot move on. It's just that there are days when you will remember all of it and you have no choice but to dwell for a moment then pray for it to just pass. 

The thing is, things will never be the same again.

But hey, I'm still alive. And yes, at one point, I still believe that my little angel is watching over us.


Comments

Popular Posts