Better Late than Never

I know it's a little late.. But hey! Ever heard of "it's better late than never"? *wink*

2013 was indeed a great year for me. Just so sad that I wasn't able to post my 'November News' and 'December Dues'. Too bad I was too busy plus the connection at home isn't friendly at those times. I've actually been consistently calling my provider to check on it. But.. oh, never mind.

Anyway, for November.. Oh, that's the time Super Typhoon Yolanda ravaged the south. They left the place devastated and the people desperate to find food and shelter. It was also quite an eye-opener. How the scenes melted the hearts of many when many other countries came with donations and services that slowly helped us moved on from the disaster. Well, to this date, yeah, people from the South were trying to rekindle what they had before Yolanda came over. We can't bring back lost lives, though.

December.. Oh, the cold wind breeze started, though more of a summer in ambience. But you could feel the yuletide season via songs and decors everywhere. Parties here and there also existed, which I surprisingly experienced one for the first time! A literally night-till-dawn KTV party we had in Ortigas with the IT braders after we went on a dinner-get-together with the EnergyFM fam. Never knew it was that fun though I'd still choose to stay somewhere else and go home on midnight than stay all night outside. It was just exhausting! but it was REALLY FUN!

Christmas eve, it's just me and mom and dad at home, as usual, gathered around the table for a simple meal to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

I knew it! 2013 was a year fro me. But I want to make the next year to be really for me. Thank you, 2013, for all the experiences and lessons. As I say bye to you, I'm welcoming another year with excitement as there'll be a lot more in store for me for 2014.

Hooray to another year, earthlings! :)


- ymhej -
2014.01.18


Comments

Popular Posts