Thank You Lord

All the good news today!

Got sweeties from my partners at work: brownies from JM, Skittles from Eduard and Hershey's from Vine. 

A friend just got hired. Bea, my sister from another mother, just passed ms. Mel and ms. Len's interview. They're the superiors in Sales Traffic based in Marajo. Too excited for my fyk, I alreadt spread thw good news to my gerls and to my mom as well. She might be my counterpart in Sales Traffic soooooon!

Got home to my long-awaited baptismal certificate! I never thought it will take that long but now that it's here in my hand, I know I'm closer to my dreams! Well it's just one of the requirements I needed for the correction of my birth certificate and because of some instances, it took so long before I finally got my copy. Woohoo! 


Thank you Lord! That's all I can say. Soon enough, I will be able to finally correct my birth certificate. All else follows. This is indeed a lucky day for me. I'm only a little sick but hey, how little ia that compared to the blessings I received today! No other words I can utter but thank you Lord. 

Thank you, also, to my mom and dad and prince for all the support. I'll be officially a woman! Thank you Lord! 


- ymhej -
03.12.2013

Comments

Popular Posts