Christmas with the Gerls

It's another christmas time, another year's just about to pass. I know you can see how we've grown together. No more fb-shout-out-kind-of-fights, fewer tampuhan, lesser sigawan. More asaran maybe, more inisan and more face to face trashtalking but  stronger friendship and matured sisterly love. I guess we know by now how much we mean to each other and we can figure out what will happen when we are incomplete. I love you gerls. You can guess why I'm saying this. haha. Are we still spending another yuletide season parties next year? haha. I love you to the moon and back, you know you're the kind of people I never had a choice but to be with from Mondays to Fridays and even Saturdays, sometimes. Haha. Thanks for another wonderful christmas. I had my first parties with you, for the record! And yes, I lost the trauma and laugh on the top of my lungs instead! And enjoyed bullying a drunk person, really! On holidays, pinapaampon lang talaga tayo sa iba't ibang magulang e haha. Merry christmas to you and your families. Thank you for a year of friendship and sisterly love. ♥

And to everyone, a joyful holiday season from me, Marian, Vine and ate Pen. ♥


Comments

Popular Posts