A New Life is Coming

..but hey, not mine. Not yet. Last week, I just comfirmed that Grace, my eldest niece, is about a month pregnant. It was like: 1) naunahan na naman ako!; and 2) a baby's coming.. Yey! Things are a little complicated for now, though, and that's a different story, but I am glad about the news and in fact am trying to rediscover my tita duties when it comes to babies. 

Back in my younger years, I used to babysit my pamangkins and be their ate/playmate. At the age of seven, I know how to prepare their milks. 2 scoops for 4ml of water, 3 is to 6, 4 is to 8. I know also how to change diapers and even wipe their poops off their butts. I danced them to sleep and pin their lampins. I tap their legs to bring them back to sleep. I know how to stop them from crying. Stuffs like that. Youngest yaya indeed.

Just excited as I want to see and take care of Zian and Joem, too, I am looking forward to categiving another blessing in the family. It may be unplanned but God knows what you can handle. And we know that ate will be as strong as every woman especially now that she's carrying her little one in her womb. Forget about the bitch dead-y! I am thankful and I know that this ia the time I needed to be a mature and guardian tita to my niece.

Thank you Lord for a wonderful blessing. This is indeed another angel, another lucky charm. And we take this precious gift wholeheartedly and we promise to give him the best of love we can give. Thank you. <3 

Little one, I know that you are so precious. Please hold on, just hold on. We can do this altogether and soon enough, you will see the sun shining on you. I love you baby. See you soon. <3 


- ymhej - 
10.05.2013

Comments

Popular Posts