HS Barkada Mini Reunion

After more than two years, me and my high school barkada finally got the chance to be reunited. 

Well, after that 'shot night', we gathered once again as we celebrated Chien and RM's birthday last March 02 at Remedios Royale resort. It was an overnight swimming. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay overnight because I had another commitment the next day.

Maybe because birthdays come only once in a year, we gladly vacated that day to celebrate all together. I even filed a leave for that day just to be present.



Donna's kids were a bonus! 

Well, we barely had our mini get togethers. We do not set christmas parties every year. But you know what? I do believe that friendship doesn't need daily updates. It doesn't really matter how often you meet. What's important is that when you see each other, friendship takes over. 

We have no idea when are we going to meet each other again. RM's going to work on a ship in a few days. And the rest will be busy with our own staffs. Nevertheless, we promised to see each other as often as we can despite being incomplete. One day, when we're all back home, I know, it's going to be a big reunion! 


- ymhej -
11.02.2013

Comments

Popular Posts