February Fun

Time flies really fast. It's six days past February. I got a little too busy for the month of hearts but nevertheless, I still find time to sneak out and celebrate. After all, life's too short for me to 'work-to-kill'.

Let's go, take a quick peak on my February Fun!

I started the month looking back on my exciting council days as I shared unlimited stories and laughters with my council bebes Geneve, Franc, Alee, Abet,  kuyas Jof, Lance and my favorite mentor, kuya Chard. 

Team Melted Cheese

It was the annual after-GA dinner that we've started last year. It's only once a year that we were able to see our fellow TUGON and yes, it's nicer to look back and laugh all together. 

Cupid's surprise is one of the highlights of my February. Who would ever forget the surprising bouquet delivery straight from him plus a romantic dinner date? Feels like our first valentines date together! 

Valentines Date

Surprise!

First time in Eastwood

What a sweet surprise from my loveydabs. First, the flowers. I remember him saying he doesn't really gives flowers. Next is the place. I just never imagined we'll date like that! Well, surprises really are the best! *wink*

For the last two weeks of the month, I've been really busy as my partner at work was on leave for two weeks. Oh well, that didn't stopped me from meeting my friends and go in a trip down the memory lane.

I finally got the time to attend to their invitation and together with my prince charming, we all reminisce our funny high school days. We remembered our fights, embarrassing moments, crushes, suitors, everything we used to have during our highschool days! Very seldom did we, or I must admit, I, find time to join their mini reunions as I get too busy oftentimes. Nevertheless, moments we spent together was truly cherished. In fact, we had another get together the following week as Chien's and RM's bday celebration.

Well I must say that cupid loves me so much that he made my February an incredible one. Oh, don't you think it's all about reunions? Haha. I think it's one good way of starting the year - to be with old friends to make new memories.

The month is over and  there's still long journey for the whole year. Next in line, let's see what March have prepared for me. ;)

- ymhej -
06.03.2013

Comments

Popular Posts