Saturdates - For what it's Worth

Since we both started working, we barely have time together just like what we get used to. Gone were the days when he would bring me lunch or either way, those days when he would pick me up no matter how late it is just to be able to spend our monthsary together, those days when he would send me home even in ordinary days. When he got employed, all we got were the four weekends of each month to hang out together. Sometimes, we even got only a few hours of it. But it's doing things together that makes the 'few hours' worth.



Valentines 2012


Manila Ocean Park

Market! Market!

Monthsary date at BonChon

MOA

MOA Eye

Robinson's Manila

Greenbelt 3 Cinema

Sun Cruise


Sky Garden

Gateway

Home at Valenzuela

Trinoma


We started hanging out on Saturdays and Sundays when we realized that we are missing our special days, and weekends are our only common free time. Our work schedule was completely different - I work during the day, he works at night. He's still asleep when I go to work, I'm on my table when he wakes up. He's in the office when I get home, I'm asleep when he's on his way home. There's really no way we can catch up during the weekdays, and so we make it a point to save the weekends exclusively for our dates. I'd like to commend him for his extra efforts in making each weekend special. I love him more for that!


Apart from our special dates, we also get along with some friends whenever they require - whether there's an occasion or just want to do a little catch up. Not that we have so much of common friends. They only became common by him introducing me, and me, the same way. Oh I guess that's how it should be when we got together. I mean, his friends becomes also mine, while he becomes also a part of my groups of friends.

With Ate Joy

Independence date with the gerls

With the Boys, prince's HS Barkada

The RICH friends

..and the rich girlfriends.

With my SPI Buddies

On kuya Chard's birthday

ECE Reunion

Ate's graduation

After Tugon GA 2012

Most of the time, we are too busy to make it on their invitations. Seldom did we find time to get along with them, but every time we do, we make it a point to catch up so our debts of not showing up gets paid off. Oh, really, don't know why we're really not much into going to different sessions with them. We're both busy. ;)

But of course, something that we don't miss were family events. We've got the Bon's and the Duran's to celebrate occasions with. Oh, good thing they never scheduled an event on the same day. Otherwise, how are we going to spend the day? I really don't know. *giggles*

celebrate twenty four

New Year with the Bon's

Zian's Christening

Keisha's 3rd birthday

Christmas 2011

Mama's Birthday

Bonding with my Beloveds

Ate Louise's debut

Family Gathering

Sheila's Despedida

It feels so good to be welcomed so dearly by the two families. We're not yet married but, we both feel like I am definitely a part of the Bon's, just as he's a Duran. Nothing can ever beat the FAMILY. 

Both being employed, though gave us a hard time planning our dates, gave us something more to loook forward to - our out of town trips.

Batangas, April 2011

Bataan, May 2012

Baguio, February 2012

Tagaytay, September 2011

Star City, December 2010

Enchanted Kingdom, August 2011

Hot Air Balloon Fest in Pampanga, February 2012


Saturdates - That's how I used to call it. If everyone's thanking God for a Friday, I am very much grateful that there were Saturdays. But more for that, I am grateful for the man who makes each Saturday beyond special - my Jolo Bon. ♥










Comments

Popular Posts