Summertime!

Summer's officially here! And what do people love about summer? Well, not the "bitches" but the BEACHES. Being a fan of the beauty of nature and the depths of waters, I secretly hoped to explore each of the places I see in every picture. If only I can make it possible to travel every weekend, why not? Maybe I am sort of a travel buddy, just that there's not enough time for all of them, for now. But I still adhere to my promise - that I'm not suppose to get married and build my own family unless I was able to visit the beautiful wonders of my country. Yes! By all means, I know that's gonna happen. We'll see how long it will take, though. For now, let me share to you some of my friends' destinations for this summer.

1. POTIPOT ISLAND


Potipot Island is located in Zambales, a place from the North  that is blessed with White sand beaches. Thousands of people are getting there every summer to explore and enjoy the wonders of white beach in the North.

2. PUGO (PUGAD) ADVENTURE


This one's located in La Union. here, you will not only enjoy yourself swimming in the pool, you may also test your adventurous skills as it also offers fun filled amenities like Zipline, Wall Climbing, Rapelling, and many more!

3. HUNDRED ISLANDS


Located in Pangasinan, this is indeed one of the places I've been looking forward to be able to visit.

4.  PUERTO GALERA


Remember my blog about the places I've been wanting to go to? Puerto Galera is one of my must-be destination for this year. Well, never did my heart stop desiring on going to this place. I don't know what it is in this place that really captured my soul that the year must not end without me stepping my foot on its white sand beach. I even long to get there more than in Boracay. We'll find out soon what Galera has in store for me for my heart to be very much looking forward to get there.

5. BORACAY


It feels like summer is incomplete without the Bora escapade for many, as this belong to the most famous destinations during summer. The beauty lies within the south, but people are spending effort and resources to see for themselves the astonishing view of the place. And not to mention, very satisfactory enjoyment.

ooopss, I've got top 5 tourist destination during summer in the Philippines in no particular order. Oh well, I've got it from Facebook friends who took the Holy Week break as an opportunity to escape from the stressful city. And from them, I think I'm adding up more places to my Where to go list.

I've got more places to post - with me in each pictures. :)

It's more fun during Summer, only in the Philippines! ☺



Comments

Popular Posts