This year 2011

Few minutes before 2011 become 2-0-1-2, I am sitting in front of my baby laptop to reminisce the good-becoming-old days. And just like the past years, I am writing down the highlight for each month. Here it goes. ☺

January: Starting the year right. February happened the first family gathering for as mom celebrated her 70th birthday. I became a Kapatid on March. Thank God for the opportunity! On the other hand, this month's a dateless monthsary since we were at work during the 30th. No hard feelings though. That's work! April's Prince's shining moment as he finally passed the board exam and became officially a licensed Engineer after taking the oath on May. June's my special month. This year was indeed great because I was able to celebrate with most of my pamangkins, including Hannah and Heart, Louise and Jas. It's nice that they're back in their home country. I got my first investment by July, my first ever Laptop. Thanks to Prince and Sans for saving me from depression when I did not have it by June, as I promised myself. What happened to me on August? September was Prince's birth month, my lucky month and our third anniversary. Yey! We had triple celebration in the beautiful place of Tagaytay. It's also the same month when we had our second investment, my ever dreamt Digital camera. so many things happened in September! Baby Zian, Louise's baby, was baptized on October. He was indeed a blessing and as expected, everybody's baby. Who would forget November's family gathering when my brother went home? T'was one of the memorable gatherings with my pamangkins. Lastly, December. I had a different Christmas this year. One, Diko's family had an early Noche Buena with us. Two, tito Ben's family spent Christmas with us at home. Three, my first Christmas with gifts for my happiness, my pamangkins. ☺

This 2011, might as well mention the following:

-I became a Kapatid and met my gerlfriends, ate Pen, Vine, and the TV5 gerls.
-I was able to fulfill some of my wishlist. Just add up the cruise ship experience which just happened yesterday.
-I became closer to my pamangkins.
-I was able to reunite with my bestest friends, Chien, Khat and Tracy, before the latter flew to Dubai for job opportunity.
-I was able to enjoy the fruit of my hardwork -- I bought laptop and Camera as my investment. And not to mention, my out-of-town trips. ☺


And well, not to mention the struggles I've been through the ending year. It is with God's guidance that I was able too surpass everything.

Indeed, 2011 is an extravagant and blessed year! Next year, which is about to arrive in a few minutes, I know there will be more of God's blessing and most unconditional love. ♥

Happy 2012! ☺

Comments

Popular Posts