Year-end date ♥

Time flies by so fast. The last thing I posted here was my holidate with the gerls. (Bitter pa ko nun). That was exactly a month and a few hours ago. Today, the year's almost over!

It was first week of December when I started thinking of the best way to celebrate our last monthsary for the year. At first, it was agreed to be just another shopping-slash-bonding date. But since it will be the last for 2011, I decided to make it a very special year-ender. I've got so many plans as if I have an automatic list on my mind of the perfect place to date - Isdaan Resto in Laguna, some Seafood or Italian restaurant I googled, or could also be in a park - some place our feet haven't taken us yet. Funny that I even reserved a seat for two in an Italian Resto in Eastwood few days before the special date arrives. Suddenly, it all changed when I heard him say He'd like to experience that Manila bay Cruise, which I thought was not possible since there was no reservation made earlier. God's will. He was able to make a reservation on that SAME DAY! And at around 6pm, we sailed along Manila Bay via Sun Cruises. Indeed, a perfect year-end date! ☺

My ever-dreamt Cruise experience

We did not talk about what to wear, though I'm thinking about it. Both of us were surprised to see the color of our shirts. Nagkataon lang. Magandang pagkakataon. ☺

Inside Lower Deck, before meal

Twa's indeed one of the best moment. I can't explain the coincidence of being able to make a last minute reservation, having the same color of shirts that looks close to a couple shirt, good weather, and....

FIREWORKSSSS!
I just can't explain the happiness inside my heart. I had one of the best year-end dates! ♥ Thanks to prince.





Just a glimpse to our monthly celebration for this year:

30th of January, we date at SM Valenzuela foodcourt after hearing a Sunday mass.
881st day on February was spent at TrinoMa
March 30 was the first time we did not spend our monthsary together, job-related chuchus. *wink*
On April 30, we were with some friends for our Batangas trip.
May 30 was unfortunately a Monday. But I think we did an early celebration at Trinoma again. ☺
Again, June 30's a working day. Late celebration was, as far as I can remember, at Robinson's Manila.
Our 34th month was celebrated at Manila Ocean Park.
We went to Shakey's SM Novaliches for our 35th month. That was August! ☺
we gave our Anniversary a BLAST! It happened September at the lovely place of Tagaytay.
We were with my pamangkins on October 30 for Baby Zian's christening then bond after that at SM Fairview. But had a pre-celebration at SM Mall of Asia.
Unfortunately, November's another no-date-on-the-30th. I was with my gerls on that day, while he's working at home.
And finally, the year-end date -- Manila Bay Cruise on December 30. ☺

wow! It's the first year we experienced a no-date-on-the-30th. We made sure we're together every weekend though. So it's just like we're celebratring every weekend. Or so making-up. On the good side, however, we were very blessed this year: he got employed and not to mention, became a licensed engineer. And I, became a Kapatid.

Every relationship has its flaws. This year, we've gone through so many things. The good ones brought us laughter and unforgettable memories, and the bad ones brought us closer and made the relationship stronger.

I forgot the title of the movie, but I am pretty sure I heard it: 'for every trial, there's an opportunity'. ow! It's Happy Feet Two (ata). For every thing that we encounter, we are learning more about each other, and the love we had for each other. All of these will never be possible, of course, without God's blessing. There might be no Jolo and Jhem today without his guidance.

For the coming year, I know, there'll be a lot of things in store for the two of us -- might be more trials, more fights, misunderstandings, arguments -- that would mean more time to spend together. And more love and blessing from GOD.

We've grown three years and three months together by 2011. More to count on 2012. ☺

Comments

Popular Posts