Day 03: The Sign

When my previous relationship ended, I asked God for a man who will attend a mass with me. 

On our second month together, I was surprised when he suggested that we attend a mass since it's a Sunday. I immediately agreed. So we went to Grace Parish in 11th Ave. That was the first time a man ever brought me to church.

Few months back, when we were choosing the right church, I was insisting on Manila Cathedral. It was really my first choice because of its historic aura. But when we were doing the Visita Iglesia with friends and we went to OLGP, it's as if God whispered to me: 'Anak, diba you want someone who'll invite you to attend a mass with him? I gave him to you and it was on this church that you first went to mass.' Right then and there I told him I've finally decided.

- ymhej -
03.09.2014

Comments

Popular Posts