JUNE-ified!

I've never really expected something so much bigger than I deserve for this month. I waited for a surprise, though. But what happened is still more than I ever imagined. After all, JUNE is really MY MONTH. *wink*

So before I share with you my most endearing birthday, let's have a run-through of the events for the month of June:

Started the month with a three-day off, getting the chance to reunite with ate Mich. It's been so long since the last time we hang out after graduation due to our busy schedules. And it's very rare that our schedules do meet. And so we grabbed the opportunity to catch up and share some talks and laugh our hearts out.


I also got the chance to bond with mama, sans and Chay after failing to meet the dentist for me and Chay's dental assistance.

On the first Monday of June, I saw a hope on finally correcting my birth certificate. From an estimated expense of Php20,000+ down to only Php5,000.00 I can have my birth certificate corrected without the need to attend court hearings. It is so relieving to know that the process became simpler and less expensive. However, I will have to go through different medical exams. Well, it's more convenient than attending a hearing like a criminal.Oh well, excited. I'm so close to officially being a woman. Hooray!

Before I break the 'good news of the month", let me tell you the bad news. It's the last month for employees who availed the SLVRP. And so I have to celebrate mine and Alex's birthday in line with Dawn's despedida. It's a wonderful goodbye, though. But as they say, when one door closes, another one opens.


And finally, the most awaited event of the month: my birthday! Well, as I said, I welcomed my 25th year with a blast. On the day itself, I got a special gift from my love, the ring that officially marked our engagement. And what made me feel more blessed was the surprising presence of my beloved nieces and nephews. They were present all at the same time and so the house was filled with incredible noise of fun and endless laughter. PRICELESS!

Truly, it is my amazing month given by the most awesome God. I feel so blessed and complete, and very much ready to face another chapter of my life.

Time flies so fast! First half of the year is over and it brought me so much things about life. Now, let's see what the second half has for me. All together let's say, aim high, JULY! *wink*


- ymhej - 
07.08.2013

Comments

Popular Posts