Last Quarter Beach-ing

More than the joy of being with the sea and the sands again, it's Kish's sun-kissed skin, Kuya and Isha's bonding, and Migs' diving into th sea that really ade me happy and fulfilled that day. Been travelling for how many years now but never did I have the chance to be with them in my adventure. I never had the chance to treat them for an out of town until now. Sabi nga nila, it's payback time. My siblings took care of me when I was young that not even a mosquito can take a bite of me. So in return, I'll take care f their kids and part of it  to treat them something they wish to do. Well, plus the fact that I can only get a chance to be with these kids sometimes. And Kish, I want her to know how much she must enjoy life. Look at the smile on their faces.









Thank you Lord for this day!

Family Outing: Kabayan Resort, Laiya, Batangas. 10172014


- ymhej -
10.21.2014

Comments

Popular Posts